Punta Mita Mexico Vacation Rentals
Luxury meets adventure on Mexico's western shore
Beloved by beachgoers for its spectacular vistas, Punta Mita is hailed as “Mexico's Malibu.” Here, locals are as colorful as the scenery and adventures are around every palm tree. Grab your mask and fins for a dive. Take a canopy tour through the tropical forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Trek as far as your hiking boots wish to wander. Clip in and kite surf over the waves. Pamper yourself at Apuane Spa. Launch a tee shot over the Pacific onto the world's only natural island green. The latitude is the same as Hawaii, but you are in the jewel of Mexico: Punta Mita.
Punta Mita may be best known for its pristine crescent of golden sand, lushly forests and inviting tropical waters, but it is also home to some of Mexico’s most luxurious resort amenities. With Zen Casitas, you will enjoy access to all of the amenities of the neighboring St. Regis and Four Seasons resorts, including:
· Two championship golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus
· The ultra-indulgent Apuane Spa
· The privileges of membership in the prestigious Residents' Beach Club
· Tennis at Peter Burwash International directed courts
· Private Yoga Sessions
· International dining at recognized restaurants like Cafe de Artistes
· Strolling through the nearby village or beyond to Sayulita
THINGS TO DO
Of course, since Punta Mita is tucked between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the blue waters of the Pacific, the endless opportunities to relax, play, and explore will almost certainly lure you from the comfort of your private home in Mexico's Malibu. When the time comes, some of the most popular activities in Punta Mita include:
· Snorkeling and scuba diving
· Hiking and biking
· Whale watching (seasonal)
OUR CONCIERGE'S TOP PICKS
· Snorkel (or dive) right off northern tip of the Bahía de Banderas, one of the largest natural bays on the Pacific Coast—the reef just yards from shore is gorgeous, and is home to a remarkable array of fish and the occasional sea turtle.
· Play a round on The Pacifico Course, with its subtle rolling fairways and greens, it boasts of the only natural island par three in the world. Dubbed the “Tail of the Whale” and set in the Pacific Ocean this experience will be one that you remember and that can leave even the most seasoned golfers going back to their bag for a second ball!
Part of Punta Mita's immense charm lies in the fact that, when you’re not here with children, you’ll find it to be a sophisticated, crowd-free corner of Mexico. But it is also home to some of Mexico's most exciting family-friendly activities. Zip line along nearly two miles of line high up in the Sierra Madre Mountains. Snorkel with friendly sea turtles just off-shore. Arrange a family golf lesson with a pro, or play 18 holes on one of Punta Mita's two exquisite championship courses. Young kids can splash in the private Residents' Beach Club pools. Older kids will love searching for friendly sea turtles along the reef just offshore. And the whole family will undoubtedly consider a helicopter tour out over the northern tip of the Bahía de Banderas one of the highlights of your stay.